Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan
CLEBC BURSARY PROGRAM
CLEBC's Bursary Program allows us to offer outstanding support and access to our courses. We offer bursaries to new and experienced members of the legal community.
- you are a member in good standing of the Law Society of BC
- you are legal support staff employed by, or working under the direction of, a lawyer in good standing with the Law Society of BC
- without a bursary, you would not be able to attend the course
You qualify for a CLEBC Bursary.
The bursary provides the regular student rate discount (or 50% discount if the student rate is not applicable) on registration fees for up to 3 courses per calendar year. Live in-person courses, live workshops, live webinars, CLE-TV courses, and rebroadcasts are eligible for a bursary. Each course may be a maximum duration of 5 days.
The bursary is not available for publications, online subscription products (including, but not limited to: Case Digest Connection, Online Course Materials, Webinar Archive), and Self-Paced eLearning products.
Other restrictions may apply. Further assistance may be offered.
To apply for a bursary, please fill out an application form for the Bursary Program and submit it to CLEBC as per the directions on the form.
EASY PAY PLAN
The Easy Pay Plan allows you to register for courses and purchase publications now and defer your payments.
How does it work?
At the time of purchase, a $50 down payment per item is required. The balance of your invoice will be split equally over the next four months, one payment each month.
How do I pay?
To make this convenient for you, we will automatically process a payment on your VISA or MasterCard each month.
What else should I know?
- Your Easy Pay account is interest-free.
- You can pay out your Easy Pay account balance at any time without penalty.
- Our Refund and Cancellation Policy continues to apply to all purchases:
- If you cancel your course registration, your initial $50 payment will be used to pay our standard $50 cancellation fee. All subsequent payments made more than five business days prior to the course date (or ten business days prior to the workshop date) are fully refundable. However, if you cancel within five business days prior to the course date (or ten business days prior to the workshop date), all payments made to date are non-refundable.
- If you return the publication intact, all payments will be refunded.
How do I sign up for the Easy Pay Plan?
Fill out an application form for the Easy Pay Plan and submit it to CLEBC as per the directions on the form. We will send you a letter to confirm the status of your application as well as your schedule of payments.
For more details, please contact Customer Service at 604.893.2121