"Jump Start on CPD 2015": Tuesday, March 31, 2015; Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Original course: Wednesday, November 5, 2014)
Who should attend: Lawyers and mining executives.
Learning level: All levels
What is next in BC?
Mining continues to be of major importance both in British Columbia and on the international economic stage. This course will focus on the legal and pragmatic implications of current developments affecting practice in this area. Join us for a comprehensive update, both legal and practical.
At this course you will...
- find out what the Tsilhqot’in decision means for mining in BC
- learn how successful companies manage the downturn in the markets and come out ahead
- discover the “art” and “science” of corporate social responsibility
- discuss recent policy initiatives to facilitate capital raising efforts
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (a minimum of 1 hour will involve aspects of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management).
Graham H. Scott — Vector Corporate Finance Lawyers, Vancouver
"Jump Start on CPD 2015"
EARLY BIRD (Register by March 3, 2015 and SAVE): $405
After March 3, 2015: $450
Unable to attend without financial support? To learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program click here and for our Easy Pay Plan click here.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the online course materials, an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001. ... OR
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive, a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer
Teresa M. Sheward