THE annual event for senior securities practitioners
"Last Kick at the Can 2015": Monday, December 7, 2015; Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
"Last Kick at the Can 2015": Tuesday, December 15, 2015; Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
(Original course: Thursday, April 30, 2015)
Who should attend: Advanced securities practitioners.
Learning level: Advanced
Join us for the annual must-attend update for busy securities practitioners! Hear from experienced lawyers about the latest changes, trends, and hot topics. Focusing on current and practical matters, this course is designed to keep you up to date with the host of changes in this ever-changing area of practice.
At this course you will learn about...
- strategies and best practices for cross-border IPOs
- mid-market M&A trends from the dealmaker’s perspective
- key recent M&A developments out of Delaware and implications for boards and dealmakers
- advising public companies in challenging jurisdictions on allegations like human rights abuses, corruption, or environmental damage
- key cases and regulatory updates, and their effect on your practice
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 5 hours. Please note: This course does not contain any content in the areas of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management. If you register for this course, however, you will receive a complimentary non-transferrable registration to either:
Gordon R. Chambers — Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, Vancouver
Corey M. Dean — DuMoulin Black LLP, Vancouver
Joseph A. Garcia — Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Vancouver
Kathleen Keilty — Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Vancouver
Jonathan McCullough — McCullough O'Connor Irwin LLP, Vancouver
Sven O. Milelli — McCarthy Tétrault LLP, Vancouver
John Smith — Lawson Lundell LLP, Vancouver
Michael G. Urbani — Stikeman Elliot LLP, Vancouver
"Last Kick at the Can 2015" Rebroadcasts: $475
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support? To learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program click here and for our Easy Pay Plan click here.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the online course materials, an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001. ... OR
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive, a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer