"Last Kick at the Can 2015": Wednesday & Thursday, December 16 & 17, 2015; Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm BOTH DAYS
"Jump Start on CPD 2016": Monday & Tuesday, February 29 & March 1, 2016; Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm BOTH DAYS
(Original course: Thursday & Friday, July 9 & 10, 2015, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm BOTH DAYS)
Who should attend: Lawyers practicing in the area of family law.
Learning level: All levels
Family law lawyers from across the province gather every two years to review and discuss the significant legal changes, emerging trends, and hot issues in their area of practice. This is a unique opportunity for members of the bar to hear from experts and the judiciary within and outside the profession and the province on topics of significance to their day to day practice. Don't miss it!
After taking this course you will...
- be aware of the options available for family law clients
- understand the intersection between WESA, trusts, and family law
- be up-to-date on the new user’s guide to the SSAG
- be up-to-date on FLA property law
- know how to effectively conduct a family law trial and a family law appeal case
CLEBC would like to thank DivorceMate for their generous support in sponsoring the live event.
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 12 hours (a minimum of 2 hours will involve professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
1. "Last Kick at the Can 2015" Rebroadcasts: $950
2. "Jump Start on CPD 2016" Rebroadcast
EARLY BIRD (Register by February 1, 2016 and SAVE): $855
Save even more with your CPDone Pass. Click here for more info.
After February 1, 2016: $950
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! New "plus-one" pricing!
Gather around one computer and SAVE on Live Webinar/Rebroadcast costs. Pay full price for the first registration and have each additional viewer join you for $125 per day. Contact Customer Service for more info.
Webinar Archive: This course was added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support? To learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program click here and for our Easy Pay Plan click here.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the online course materials, an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001. ... OR
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive, a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer