Your annual update
CLE Summer Series 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
(Original date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017)
Who should attend: Advanced securities practitioners.
Learning level: Advanced
This is your annual must-attend update for busy securities practitioners. Hear from experienced lawyers and regulators about the latest changes, trends, and hot topics. Focusing on current and practical matters, this course is designed to keep you current in this ever-changing area of practice.
You will learn about:
- key cases and regulatory updates and their effect on your practice
- the meaning of words in drafting: what does "reasonableness" mean?
- things that activists can do to you
- the role of the media and communications in the M&A transactions
- the current interplay between oppression and a derivative action
- and much more
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6.25 (a minimum of 1 hour pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Please note that the CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
Fred R. Pletcher — Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Vancouver
Leo Raffin — McMillan LLP, Vancouver
CLE Summer Series
Register by June 19
After June 19, 2017
|Webinar Rebroadcast Student
Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! Plus-one pricing!
Gather around one computer and SAVE on Live Webinar/Rebroadcast costs. Pay full price for the first registration and have each additional viewer join you for $125 per day. Contact Customer Service for more info.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support?
Learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program and our Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the Online Course Materials—an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001.
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive—a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer