Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - POSTPONED
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Who should attend: Lawyers who work with or want to work with clients involved in cross-border litigation.
Learning level: All levels
Join us to learn about the following topics:
- what are letters rogatory?
- enforcing a foreign request in BC
- enforcing a BC request in the US
- enforcing a BC request in another province
- strategies for enforcing and defending against enforcement
- conducting an examination or deposition pursuant to letters rogatory
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 1 (this course will NOT involve aspects of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations and/or practice management)
Scott E. Foster — Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP, Vancouver
Mathew Good — Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Vancouver
June 14 Session
Register by June 7
After June 7, 2017
|Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the reference materials.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn more about CLEBC's Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the live course/live webinar?
1. Order the Online Course Materials—an archive of all CLEBC papers published since 2001.
2. Subscribe to the Webinar Archive—a repository of recordings of most CLEBC past courses.
Annual subscription rates for both options are based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer