Wednesday, October 17, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Who should attend: Solicitors, litigators, and in-house counsel who seek a grounding in intellectual property concepts and issues that affect employment relationships.
Learning level: All levels
Join us to learn about:
- what types of assets we are talking about (price lists, business methods, customer lists, trade secrets, etc.)
- employment agreements and implied obligations
- non-compete and non-solicit provisions
- confidentiality agreements and implied confidentiality
- enforcement strategies
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 1 hour (this course will NOT involve aspects of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Maxwell J. Brunette — Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP, Vancouver & Calgary
Marcus Ostrowerka — Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP, Vancouver & Calgary
Register by Nov. 8
After Nov. 8
|Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the reference materials.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn about our Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the course/webinar? Subscribe to:
1. Online Course Materials* — an on-demand archive of CLEBC papers since 2001
2. Webinar Archive* — an on-demand, online video repository of most past CLEBC courses
*Annual subscription rate based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer