Navigating the most important transaction of your clients' lives
Jump Start on CPD 2018
Thursday, March 8, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm via Webinar
(Original course: December 7, 2017)
Who should attend: All lawyers with a practice in real estate. This course may also be of interest to notaries public.
Learning level: All levels
CLEBC is pleased to bring you our 10th Annual Residential Real Estate Conference. Every year lawyers practising in this area meet to discuss the latest cases, trends, and challenges faced by residential real estate practitioners today. Come along for your annual update. Province-wide online participation is welcomed via live webcast.
For this conference, CBABC members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- For CBABC members registering individually: enjoy 10% off course registration fees (applies to webinar option);* or
- For CBABC members participating in a group webinar of 5 or more individuals: each group webinar participant only needs to pay $149 + GST.*
*To register, call Customer Service at 604.893.2121 and provide your CBABC membership number.
CLEBC would like to thank Dye & Durham, Do Process, LawyerDoneDeal and Stewart Title for their generous support in sponsoring this event.
Law Society of BC CPD Hours: 6 hours (including a minimum of 1 hour pertaining to professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management)
Timothy J. Lack — Lunny Atmore LLP, Vancouver
Jennifer L. Neville — Hammerberg Lawyers LLP, Vancouver
Jump Start on CPD 2018
Register by Feb 5
After Feb 5
|Webinar Rebroadcast Student
|Save even more with your CPDone Pass.
Registration includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
Please note: The CPD hours of the rebroadcast may differ from the CPD hours of the original, live program.
Webinar Archive: This course will be added to the Webinar Archive. See below to subscribe.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES! Plus-one pricing!
Gather a few colleagues around a computer to SAVE on Webinar/Rebroadcast costs! Groups pay full price for the main registrant + $149 per day for each additional viewer.* Contact Customer Service for more info.
* If your group includes a student, the first registration must be at the full rate if a lawyer is participating.
Unable to attend without financial support? Learn about our Bursary Program and Easy Pay Plan.
Can't make the course/webinar? Subscribe to:
1. Online Course Materials* — an on-demand archive of CLEBC papers since 2001
2. Webinar Archive* — an on-demand, online video repository of most past CLEBC courses
*Annual subscription rate based on firm size.
CLEBC Program Lawyer