All of the essential British Columbia family law legislation at your fingertips
This book is essential for: all family lawyers.
Current to: April 1, 2016
ONLINE ONLY annual subscriptions to this book include convenient online access with search capability, links to the full text of cases and legislation, and regular updates.
Annotated Family Practice is British Columbia's longstanding collection of the core family law statutes, regulations, rules, guidelines, and practice directions that family law lawyers regularly turn to in practice. Succinct case summaries prepared by leading family law practitioners highlight significant case law under the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and Child, Family and Community Service Act. Organized to provide quick access to the right information and updated annually, this is a must-have for family law practice.
With this resource, you will save time:
- finding the current text to legislation
- finding key case law relating to the Child Support Guidelines, Family Law Act, and Child, Family and Community Service Act
- keeping current on new cases and changes to family law legislation
New in this 2016/2017 edition
The 2016-2017 edition of Annotated Family Practice is current to April 1, 2016 and incorporates:
- summaries of significant decisions from the BC courts under the Family Law Act, the Federal Child Support Guidelines, and the Child, Family and Community Service Act
- amendments to the statutes, regulations, rules, and practice directions
- replacement of reproduction of the Court of Appeal Practice Directives with links to them on the Court of Appeal’s website to make room for more case summaries annotating the statutes
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby