This book is essential for: litigators in the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Current to: October 1, 2010
A practical guide to obtaining the most common chambers orders, including standard-form orders
If you draft orders, you know the importance of getting it right! Put authoritative precedents and commentary at your fingertips with CLEBC's distinguished book Supreme Court Chambers Orders—Annotated. The orders, with annotations, were drafted by judges and reviewed by the Judges' Practice Committee when the book was first published. Now updated by a team of authoritative authors and reviewers from bench, bar, and registry, this book features relevant extracts from the Supreme Court Civil Rules as well as administrative notices, practice directions, and current legislation. Be fully prepared with this quick reference to sample orders and commentary.
Highlights of the 2010 update
- new precedent orders based on Supreme Court Civil Rules forms
- revised annotations of precedents under the new Rules
- new introductory text based on civil procedure under the new Rules
- new Administrative Notices and Practice Directions
- revised “Jurisdiction of the Master” table
- orders and annotations under selected legislation completely updated
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn