Handle evidence confidently!
This publication is essential for: all litigators!
Current to: October 1, 2016
Introducing Evidence at Trial: A British Columbia Handbook is the practice-oriented guide for British Columbia litigators dealing with evidence in civil or criminal trials. Written and reviewed by a team of esteemed judges and litigators, this resource is your partner in practice.
This resource gives you quick access to:
- "how to" advice through succinct statements of legal principles, organized by type of evidence or procedure
- practice tips
- checklists of key considerations and procedures
- sample scripts
Online access conveniently places this resource at your fingertips and is fully searchable with links to the full text of case law and legislation.
Highlights of the third edition:
- all commentary and practice points are current to October 1, 2016
- a new chapter on exclusion of evidence
- analysis of significant cases decided since the second edition (2012)
- consolidation of the full text of the Canada Evidence Act and the British Columbia Evidence Act
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby