This publication is essential for: junior to intermediate lawyers in real estate practice, and helpful for seasoned practitioners.
Current to: March 1, 2013
A practical day-to-day guide to real estate conveyancing
This practical, day-to-day guide leads you quickly and completely through the necessary steps of a conveyance. The manual includes:
• thorough discussion of residential property, including searches and investigations
• summary chapter on commercial property transactions
• special considerations for strata lots
• discussion of lawyers' undertakings and professional responsibility issues
• the latest decisions on duties of real estate licensees
• full coverage of tax considerations for both residential and commercial property
• practical advice and remedies for a collapsing deal
Rounding out this all-in-one resource are more than 130 of the most common real estate forms and precedents, including essential land title office documents.
The book is updated annually. Subscriptions include online access with search capability and links to the full text of case law and legislation, and forms and precedents on CD-ROM.