This book is essential for: All family lawyers.
Family law is changing as quickly as families. Having this portable, up-to-date compilation of statutes, rules, and practice directions will guarantee you have all the answers you need to maintain a successful family law practice. Plus, case annotations to the Guidelines, Family Relations Act, and Child, Family and Community Service Act put relevant court decisions at your fingertips. Now in its 13th edition, this book will:
- keep you one step ahead in the ever-changing arena of family law
- be your portable resource whether you're at the office, at home, or in chambers
- allow you quick access to core, essential materials
- save you valuable research time—all the information you need is at your fingertips
From child protection to child support, always be prepared with your portable family law library. The book is updated each year and is current to April 1, 2010.
New in this 2010/2011 edition
- the Supreme Court Family Rules that come into effect on July 1, 2010
- new case annotations under the Child Support Guidelines and the Family Relations Act
- updated legislation, rules, and practice directions throughout
CLEBC Legal Editor
Laura C. Selby