A practical step-by-step guide to company law and practice
This publication is essential for: company law support staff of all levels of experience; junior lawyers and anyone responsible for corporate records will also find it useful.
Current to: December 1, 2016
The deskbook includes detailed checklists, extensive practice tips, thorough statutory references, and comprehensive forms and precedents. The book covers most common company procedures, such as incorporation and organization, financial matters, and directors and officers. Users will also find practical commentary providing further explanation and discussion of the checklists and precedents in both hard copy and on CD-ROM, with instructions for completion. The book is updated regularly. Subscriptions include online access with search capability and links to the full text of case law and legislation, and forms and precedents on CD-ROM.
The 2017 Update incorporates
- new or significantly expanded topics, such as
- new topic—conversion of limited companies and ULCs—in chapter 7
- expanded coverage of corrections and rescinding transactions—chapter 8
- new topic—disposal of undertaking—chapter 9
- new separate chapter for dissolution—chapter 11
- expanded commentary for community contribution companies in several chapters
- updates for amendments under the Business Corporations Act and new Societies Act, and all other relevant legislation
- updates for prescribed forms and precedents throughout the book, and several new precedents
- updates throughout for current Corporate Registry practice
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor