The only full set of civil jury instructions in Canada
This publication is essential for: Canadian trial judges and litigators working with civil juries.
Current to: December 1, 2016
With this resource, you will be able to:
- understand the specific evidence required to prove a particular action or defence
- explain evidence and law relevant to your case in plain language
- save time researching, drafting, and updating your personal set of civil jury instructions (if you are a judge)
Buy your copy and communicate clearly to juries today!
Highlights of the 2017 Update:
- revamped jury instructions for wrongful dismissal and sexual assault trials
- new content on frustration of employment contract due to illness and new sample questions for jury
- SCC jurisprudence on impartiality, independence, and absence of bias of experts
- BCCA discussion of vicarious liability for employee’s breach of customers’ privacy
- BCCA on the test for plaintiff’s mitigation re-recommended medical treatment
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
L. Joy Tataryn