Your portable estates law library
This book is essential for: all wills and estates lawyers.
Current to: April 5, 2017
CLEBC's popular consolidation of core wills and estates law materials. All the key statutes have been annotated by leading estates lawyers who have prepared brief summaries of the most relevant decisions. With this portable, up-to-date compilation of relevant statutes, rules, and regulation, you will have quick access to answers you need to maintain your successful estate law practice.
Highlights of the 2017 update:
- new principal residence provisions in the Income Tax Act, and new “foreign entity” and “taxable trustee“ provisions in the Property Transfer Tax Act
- Personal Information Protection Act Regulations (including provisions clarifying right to information before a representation grant is obtained) added to the publication
- many key annotations added to the annotated statutes (e.g. WESA, Trustee Act, Power of Attorney Act, and Patients Property Act)
- former statutes and the related table of concordance continue to be included at the back of the publication
- all contents brought current (with amendments to WESA, Trustee Act, and many other statutes and regulations)
|Print + Online Package
Stay current—sign up for our Standing Order list!
Stay current — sign up for our Standing Order list!
Receive a friendly reminder one month before a new update is published. Contact Customer Service for more information.
CLEBC Legal Editor
Jonathan M. Vogt