We have an immediate opening for a Video Editor/Webinar Production Support. We are seeking someone with strong technical aptitude who wants to learn and grow with our organization. You will be part of a five person team that is responsible for the delivery of live and recorded webinars, eLearning courses, and online collections of course videos and materials. We expect this team to take on more responsibilities and grow their skills as we expand our online product offerings.
This is an entry level position with some on-the-job training provided, but a candidate with training or experience in editing video and A/V set up would be preferred.
- Edit course recordings for rebroadcast.
- Technical operator for live streaming of webinars, including pre and post production.
- Provide technical support to customers attending webinars or using online content.
- Set up A/V equipment and provide technical support for customers and staff.
- Back up for other members of the online team as needed. Tasks may include monitoring webinars, preparing content for webinars, archiving course papers and videos.
- Assist with filming when needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Training and demonstrated experience in videography and video editing (Adobe Premier Pro experience an asset)
- Skilled in the use of audio and video production equipment, including ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- An understanding of live streaming video; webinar experience would be an asset
- A solid understanding of the use of Windows and Mac computers and mobile devices
- Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- A general aptitude for working with computers, technology, internet
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- eLearning software and Multimedia content development experience is an asset
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
- Collaborative and supportive of others with good interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Proactive, anticipating and planning for problems
- Creative and flexible with a positive attitude
- Calm and effective under pressure
- Able to work flexible hours including some overtime, early mornings and occasional evenings and weekends.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 kgs.
CLEBC is committed to equity and diversity and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities or expression. CLEBC hires on the basis of merit; all qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
CLEBC offers competitive compensation and extended health benefits in a collegial and professional environment. If you are interested in the position, please provide a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by April 15, 2018.